<img src=”http://www.rwanda-green-initiative.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo11.png” class=”alignleft” alt=”Valentine” >
<p>Dear new member, I welcome you to the Save Forest group with much love. I hope you would work for the motive of the group as much as other members and save our forests. <i>Valentine</i>
Rwanda green Initiative (RGI) is youth non-profit organization which was created back in 2013 purported to protect and conserve the environment. It works hand to hand with local, regional as well as international organizations involved in environment sector, water, forest protection and climate issues.
- Our Vision is to create a better and safe environment for Rwandan community.
- RGI mission is to enhance environment protection, conservation and promotion of sustainable development through climate change resilience to create a prosperous future benefiting all Rwandans.
The main objectives of Rwanda Green Initiative are : S
- To inspire, engage Rwandan youth for active and effective climate and environment actions to contribute for better and safer community.
- To educate the public about the science and impacts of climate change and to propose solution related to the capacity of community.
- To prioritise sustainable development that meets the needs of the present generation and the future.
- To prevent, control and reduce water resources pollution and degradation from point and non‐point sources by involving the community and stakeholders of related sector to participate in this action.
- To educate the public about natural resource role in our life and impacts of its degradation as well as solutions to protect those resources.
- Environmental education
- Hygiene and sanitation program
- Student and Environment
- Poverty reduction through bamboo plantations
- Improve health through kitchen garden making
The core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action. Core values can help people to know what is right from wrong; they can help companies to determine if they are on the right